THE BUILDING PROCESS – HOW IT WORKS
DEVELOPERS & HOUSING PROJECTS
PARTNER WITH ZIP KIT HOMES
- FASTER – Rapid delivery and onsite construction means a faster ROI on your investment.
- FLOOR PLANS & OPTION SELECTION – Use our submit ready floor plans and option selection web software to quickly launch your project.
- PREDICTABLE – Offsite construction makes it easier to maintain budgets and timelines that you can actually stick to.
- CLEANER – A cleaner, more organized job site.
PROJECTS THAT ARE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR PANELIZED SYSTEM
- Workforce or employee housing in areas that require modern, attractive homes. In many locations, including resort towns, ski resorts, etc. manufactured, unattractive employee housing projects are not accepted. If you need a workforce, employee, or affordable product that is contemporary, efficient, and can be built quickly, we are a great option.
- Small home subdivisions with a modern look. We specialize in modern, affordable homes ranging from 800 sq.ft. to 1,300 sq. ft. Construction is fast and hassle free.
- Resort hotel type projects, campgrounds, Airbnb projects, rental units, etc. Building in resort and remote areas is difficult and expensive. Doing as much construction as possible offsite saves you time and money.
SOLUTIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL HOMEBUYERS.
PREFAB MODULAR UNITS: These units are a great option for permanent, affordable solution for workforce housing, employee housing, a backyard ADU, resort rental projects, RV resorts, campgrounds, 2nd homes, etc. These are available to all buyers.
PANELIZED KIT HOMES: Currently we are only selling our homes to projects where 10+ homes will be ordered.
The reason for this is that each home has to be customized to fit the specific area where the home will be built. Design and engineering requirements vary significantly by location based on snow loads, seismic requirements, slope of lot, which version of the building code is being used in your area, etc.
Because of the different requirements by location, there are substantial changes required. At this time, we don’t have the design and engineering resources required to make these location specific changes for every individual home. Our factory is better suited for mass producing the same floor plans.