SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SIZE: 2-Bed, 3-Bath, 1024 sq ft. Could be from a single family unit to a 12-plex as needed for your project.
MULTI-UNIT PROJECTS: Our main focus is multi-unit projects in expensive or hard-to build areas such as ski resorts, vacation areas, Indian reservations, resort towns, workforce housing, etc.
WHAT WE SELL: We sell a prefabricated kit of wall panels, roof panels, components, etc. We are not general contractors and cannot give you a bid to build your entire home start to finish. We highly recommend that you hire a licensed contractor in your area to build your home. We will sell directly to owner-builders who feel confident building their own home. We do customize our floor plans if you are building 10+ homes as a developer.
SHIPPING LOCATION: From our factory in Utah, we currently only ship to the Western USA and Western Canada. We are exploring opening another location in the Eastern USA. We will know more definitely about this location in the near future. If you are in the Eastern USA, please email us and we will contact you when we have more information regarding this location.
PRICING: Pricing varies significantly depending on your location. Cost factors include shipping distance and engineering requirements such as snow loads, seismic, wind, etc. For example, a home located in a ski area in a high seismic zone with many regulations (like some areas in California) will require more engineering, much larger beams, roof joists, metal connectors, etc., making it more expensive than a home in Arizona. For that reason, we would need to know your location before sending you pricing information.
- -Design & Engineering - Plans ready to submit to the local building department.
- -Pre-framed exterior wall panels
- -Pre-framed interior wall panels
- -Installed Ply-gem triple pane windows: HP Max, Low-E glass, triple pane, argon gas filled cavities.
- -Framed TJI roof panels as per engineering specifications.
- -Exterior doors - Insulated fiberglass doors, factory painted, installed onsite.
- -Tyvek / House wrap - loose shipped, to be installed by onsite GC after onsite inspections.
- -Roofing Underlayment / Ice & water shield.
- -Metal Roofing: Standing seam, pre-cut panels. 50-year baked on enamel paint.
- -All Metal roofing trim pieces, flashing, drip edge, roof jacks, etc.
- -Pre-bent metal fascia pieces - installed by onsite GC.
- -Pre-cut metal soffit pieces - installed by onsite GC.
- -Metal J-channel for soffit install.
- -All roofing, soffit and fascia fasteners.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- -Building Permit & Connection Fees.
- -Excavation and Grading.
- -Footings & Foundation & Drives, Walks, etc.
- -Setting the wall and roof panels (unless added as an option with the kit).
- -Metal roofing, siding soffit and fascia install.
- -Garage door & install (if there is a garage in the plan).
- -HVAC / Heating and Cooling.
- -Plumbing - All materials and labor except for kitchen sinks, bath sinks, kitchen and bath faucets and tub and shower faucets (these items are included in the finish kit).
- -Electrical - All materials and labor except for light fixtures and fans.
- -Drywall - materials and Labor.
- -Finish carpentry: installing doors, trim work, cabinets & casework.
- -Wall and ceiling painting.
- -Countertop materials and labor - Countertops are not included in the kit. because they need to be templated onsite.
- -Tile and flooring install.
- -Crane or forklift and any rental equipment.
- -General Contractors fee / profit.
- -Any additional costs.