SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
SIZE: 1-Car Garage: 336 sq ft.
SHIPPING LOCATION: From our factory in Utah, we currently only ship to the Western USA and Western Canada. We are exploring opening another location in the Eastern USA. We will know more definitely about this location in the near future. To keep costs as low as possible, our shipping radius is roughly 750 miles from Cedar City, UT 84720. Factor $4 per mile for the shell kit.
HERE IS WHERE YOU START:
You purchase the complete set of plans with stamped structural engineering, concrete and foundation plans. This is a complete submittal packet to obtain a building permit and to get bids from local contractors to determine the cost of your completed garage. We can also help you get in contact with a local builder to get a turn-key bid.
KIT HOME PRICE BREAKDOWN:
-Design & Engineering - $1,000 - submittal packet, as described above.
-Exterior Shell Kit - $16,500 - materials listed below:
- -Pre-framed exterior wall panels.
- -Installed ply-gem triple pane windows: HP Max, Low-E glass, triple pane with argon gas filled cavities.
- -Framed TJI roof panels as per engineering specifications.
- -Exterior man door - Insulated fiberglass door, painted and installed onsite.
- -Roofing underlayment / ice & water shield.
- -Metal roofing: standing seam, pre-cut panels. 50-year baked on enamel paint.
- -All metal roofing trim pieces, flashing, drip edge, roof jacks, etc.
- -Pre-bent metal fascia pieces - installed by onsite GC.
- -Pre-cut metal soffit pieces - installed by onsite GC.
- -Metal J-channel for soffit install.
- -All roofing, soffit and fascia fasteners.
-Additional Shell Kit Options:
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- -Complete siding kit: pre-stained STK cedar siding, WPC composite or painted cement board and metal siding kit - loose shipped. - $5,000
- -1.5" of closed cell spray foam on all exterior walls. - $1,600
- -Zip Kit install crew to assemble the shell kit on-site. - (Email us for a quote).
- -Building permit & connection fees.
- -Excavation and grading.
- -Concrete - footings, foundation, driveways, sidewalks, etc.
- -Setting the wall and roof panels (unless added as an option with the kit).
- -Garage overhead door and install.
- -Install labor for roofing, siding, soffit and fascia.
- -Electrical materials and labor.
- -Insulation (fiberglass batt insulation to be installed after electrical).
- -Paint and Drywall.
- -Crane or forklift and any rental equipment.
- -General contractors fee / profit.
If you are interested in more information, please fill out the form below. We look forward to talking to you!