1. Speed / time savings: Using our panelized kit system dramatically increases the speed of construction. On average, a kit home is built at least twice as fast as standard onsite construction.
2. Increased Productivity. A faster build cycle allows your builder to build more homes in the same amount of time.
3. Predictable budgets and timelines. Using a kit system decreases the time and budget variable associated with residential construction. What if you could finish a project on time and under budget? You can!
4. Rapid ROI. A faster build cycle means you sell or rent the home faster and get a much faster ROI. A faster build cycle also reduces the amount of financing needed during construction, increasing your bottom line.
5. Fewer skilled workers required. Much of the work that requires highly skilled framers is done in our factory. Although you still need workers to assemble the kit, the skill required is lower and they will work far fewer hours from start to finish.
6. Higher Quality. The wall and roof panels are built out of the weather in a controlled factory using jigs and automated equipment. This increases the overall precision and quality of your home.
7. Less Waste. With a panelized kit home, onsite waste is reduced by as much as 75%. You will have a cleaner, more organized jobsite and save money with fewer dumpster fees.
8. No Weather Delays. Because much of the work is done inside a factory, your onsite weather delays and damage caused by weather is greatly reduced.
9. Sustainable. With tighter tolerances, kit homes are more efficient to heat and cool. In addition, we also use advanced framing techniques, efficient grid design and highly efficient building products to reduce energy use and save you money. Because of these factors, panelized kit construction is more sustainable and better for the environment.