Our homes offer many sustainable, energy efficient features:
- Efficient grid design with exact dimensions that fit
building material sizes reduces material waste and labor costs.
- Advanced framing techniques increase energy efficiency and
reduce material cost and waste.
- Windows with low-E glazing and argon gas filled cavities
increase energy efficiency.
- All energy star appliances and
reduce energy use and increase sustainability.
- Low VOC paint and finishes create a safer home with better
indoor air quality.
- High-tech insulation and air filtration sealing
techniques increase energy use for heating and cooling the home.
- Exact Floor plan details such as wall panel drawings
reduce materials waste and labor costs.